Casualty of Capitalism

Exiled into Wilmington, Delaware by virtue of corporate layoffs. (Note: Unless otherwise stated, all photos on this blog are Copyright 2005, Michael Collins, and cannot be used without permission.)

Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

Graduate of University of Maryland School of Law; University of Maryland, College Park (Economics/Political Science).

Monday, May 23, 2005

I Do

This Saturday, May 28 will mark the culmination of nearly a year of planning, praying, frustrating times, but a lot of excitement. It all started here, overlooking the Carribean, on June 27, 2004.

This coming weekend, my life will change forever. I was strangely not nervous the night I asked my fiance to marry me. I am not nervous now. Nothing has ever seemed so right. We have been looking forward to this date for nearly a year. It is a date with implications for a lifetime. That is what we will commit to each other for, and that is what we will achieve, through patience, respect, hard work, and love.

Here's to you, babe! I will love you forever! Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home