Casualty of Capitalism

Exiled into Wilmington, Delaware by virtue of corporate layoffs. (Note: Unless otherwise stated, all photos on this blog are Copyright 2005, Michael Collins, and cannot be used without permission.)

Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

Graduate of University of Maryland School of Law; University of Maryland, College Park (Economics/Political Science).

Monday, May 23, 2005

Another Brief Hiatus

Tomorrow night begins the long journey to Indiana for my wedding this weekend. After work, it's off to a couple hours of bar review class before I hop in the car and make the 2+ hour drive to Silver Spring, MD, the staging point for my 6:30am flight out of Dulles to Indianapolis Wednesday morning.

This being the case, don't expect any posts after this evening until next week. I don't think the future wife would be too happy if I frittered the last moments before the wedding away in front of a glowing computer screen when so much remains to be done.

As you may have also gathered, bar review starts tomorrow night. This means blogging will be at a bare minimum for the next two months. But that's just blogging by me. I will have a very special guest blogger posting in my near absence, so keep checking us out.

Next time I post, I'll be a married man. Wow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home