Casualty of Capitalism

Exiled into Wilmington, Delaware by virtue of corporate layoffs. (Note: Unless otherwise stated, all photos on this blog are Copyright 2005, Michael Collins, and cannot be used without permission.)

Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

Graduate of University of Maryland School of Law; University of Maryland, College Park (Economics/Political Science).

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

A Brief Hiatus

So the sun sets on another stop in this travelling show otherwise known as my life. This will be my last post from Elkton. In a few days, I'll be up and running again in my new house in Delaware. In the meantime, thanks for reading. The roommate and I will be back shortly. Posted by Hello

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Advertising can be a big problem otherwise. A lot of companies reserve a big chunk of their budgets to cover marketing expenditures.

12:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mike C! You have a great blog over here!
Please accept my compliments and wishes for your happiness and success!

If you have a moment, please take a look at my site:
property casualty job
It covers property casualty job related stuff.
Have a great day!

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mike C, I'm over here in Hawaii on vacation and found a nice internet connection. I started searching blogs to get some ideas for my toddler rash guards site, and fell into this excellent blog you have here. When I came on vacation I knew I'd get to surf the net, but I didn't think I'd get treat like this. The only good blogs are ones with owners like you, actually putting energy into them. Okay, just wanted to say hi and 'you're awesome' - better get back to my toddler rash guards research...

good day ~~~

12:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post Mike C, without blogs like yours I would be miserable and bored. My recent injury has me cooped up at home, so it's always lucky to find a gem like your blog here to keep me amused. My toddler rash guards website is getting better but it's hard to find information on toddler rash guards stuff, so I like learning from quality blogs like yours because it helps me in my web projects. You do a sweat job my friend. I'll be bookmarking your site in a special place. Will probably tell a friend too.

Nice work ~

1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home