Casualty of Capitalism

Exiled into Wilmington, Delaware by virtue of corporate layoffs. (Note: Unless otherwise stated, all photos on this blog are Copyright 2005, Michael Collins, and cannot be used without permission.)

Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

Graduate of University of Maryland School of Law; University of Maryland, College Park (Economics/Political Science).

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

All Work and No Play...

I may have mentioned this before, but if you are ever faced with moving to a new state, starting a new job, purchasing a house, getting married, and taking the bar exam all within the same six months, I implore you to reconsider!

Three months ago Friday, I moved to Elkton from Chicago. Friday itself, following one headache after another, (fingers crossed) we settle on our new home. One month from Friday, (fingers crossed, again) my fiance will be enjoying our first day of marital bliss. Three months from Friday, I will be in the throes of the Delaware bar exam.

On the plus side, Friday's settlement will mark the mid-point of this mission of masochism. On the down side, the mission gets tougher as it approaches its climax. On August 1, I hope to be enjoying the world's largest margarita with my new wife on some beach somewhere...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home