Casualty of Capitalism

Exiled into Wilmington, Delaware by virtue of corporate layoffs. (Note: Unless otherwise stated, all photos on this blog are Copyright 2005, Michael Collins, and cannot be used without permission.)

Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

Graduate of University of Maryland School of Law; University of Maryland, College Park (Economics/Political Science).

Saturday, March 12, 2005

My New Roommate

Everyone has had a roommate like this. She's a total mooch, doesn't clean up after herself, and lays around napping all day. She likes to play with her food rather than eat it, whines all the time when she doesn't get enough attention, and always seems to break my stuff even though she's not supposed to touch it. Lucky for her, she's my fiance's cat and that's what you'd expect. Otherwise, I think I'd have to ask her to move out. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home