Casualty of Capitalism

Exiled into Wilmington, Delaware by virtue of corporate layoffs. (Note: Unless otherwise stated, all photos on this blog are Copyright 2005, Michael Collins, and cannot be used without permission.)

Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

Graduate of University of Maryland School of Law; University of Maryland, College Park (Economics/Political Science).

Thursday, March 03, 2005

A Turkey Hunt

Please visit the ACC Basketblog tomorrow morning for my latest Maryland basketball column. The regular season is coming to a close this weekend, and it's possible that Maryland's post-season fortunes hinge on their game Saturday afternoon against the Virginia Tech Hokies.

A preview:

There are many folks out there who have a Maryland tournament bid penciled in already. As a 10 Points in 56 Seconds veteran, I never draw conclusions about this Terrapins team until I have seen the INK dry. I predicted Maryland would make the tournament if they finished the season 17-10, 8-8, and I further stated that such would be the state of affairs heading into the ACC Tournament. I was wrong about the Duke game. I was wrong about getting swept by Clemson. Uh oh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home