Casualty of Capitalism

Exiled into Wilmington, Delaware by virtue of corporate layoffs. (Note: Unless otherwise stated, all photos on this blog are Copyright 2005, Michael Collins, and cannot be used without permission.)

Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

Graduate of University of Maryland School of Law; University of Maryland, College Park (Economics/Political Science).

Thursday, February 17, 2005

ACC Basketblog

Don't forget to check out my Friday column on ACC Basketblog. The site is growing fast, so be one of the first on your block to say you were there at the beginning!

A sample from this week:

Have you ever noticed when looking at the extended weather forecast, sometimes the days furthest out will have nearly identical high and low temperatures? Whenever I see that, I think to myself, Nice try…The weatherman has no idea what is going to happen and he is playing it safe (unlike usual when he has no idea and is just taking a wild stab at it). That is the approach I feel like taking with this week's column. Writing about a bunch of nothing, because in this 6-6 conference season, I don't know what is going to happen with these Terps (15-8, overall) and I would prefer to play it safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home