Casualty of Capitalism

Exiled into Wilmington, Delaware by virtue of corporate layoffs. (Note: Unless otherwise stated, all photos on this blog are Copyright 2005, Michael Collins, and cannot be used without permission.)

Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

Graduate of University of Maryland School of Law; University of Maryland, College Park (Economics/Political Science).

Monday, September 27, 2004

Dear Valued Reader(s)...

I have a confession to make. For the next couple of weeks I will be doing quite a bit of working...in an office...for pay. I know, I do not mean to mislead you. Technically, I am still unemployed. It is only a temporary job. But posting will be light, and the blog will seem somewhat, I don't know, diminished since I am once again toiling during the day. Fear not, dear reader(s). I will blog as I can and continue to post exciting pictures of life in Chicagoland. You will not be disappointed.

PS: Can we arrange a game between 4-0 Navy and 4-0 West Virginia to put an end to this Mountaineers charade in the Top 10?? (Ah. That feels better.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home