Casualty of Capitalism

Exiled into Wilmington, Delaware by virtue of corporate layoffs. (Note: Unless otherwise stated, all photos on this blog are Copyright 2005, Michael Collins, and cannot be used without permission.)

Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

Graduate of University of Maryland School of Law; University of Maryland, College Park (Economics/Political Science).

Friday, September 24, 2004

You Have Got to be Kidding Me!

Recent speculation about Michael Jordan returning to the NBA for a third time seems to have taken a life of its own -- to the point where Jordan himself felt the need to set the record straight.

Maybe they should just freeze him like Ted Williams so we can have this argument 30 years from now.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don’t usually reply to posts but I will in this case. I’ve been experiencing this very same problem with a new WordPress installation of mine. I’ve spent weeks calibrating and getting it ready when all of a sudden… I cannot delete any content. It’s a workaround that, although isn’t perfect, does the trick so thanks! I really hope this problem gets solved properly asap.

6:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there people. I'm honestly into shoes and I was searching for the sake of that particular make. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers are all over 300 bucks on every page. But completely I found this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what is your opinion?

3:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good morning bros. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching for the sake of that exact make. The prices seeking the sneakers were about 240 dollars everwhere. But for all I set this area selling them for half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what do you think?

3:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there people. I'm really into shoes and I had been digging for that exact make. The prices due to the fact that the boots are about 240 bucks on every page. But definitively I found this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what is your opinion?

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home