Casualty of Capitalism

Exiled into Wilmington, Delaware by virtue of corporate layoffs. (Note: Unless otherwise stated, all photos on this blog are Copyright 2005, Michael Collins, and cannot be used without permission.)

Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

Graduate of University of Maryland School of Law; University of Maryland, College Park (Economics/Political Science).

Saturday, March 19, 2005

First Sign of Spring

A beautiful day today. After making a visit to the county landfill to dump my trash (I don't have garbage service here), I ran a few more errands before hitting the driving range. Yes, it was warm enough to hit some golf balls today. These are temperatures I could get used to. I spent the majority of my afternoon in a ditch behind the house digging it out to allow better drainage. From head to toe I was covered in mud by the time I completed the task. Felt great! Spring can't get here too soon. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home