Casualty of Capitalism

Exiled into Wilmington, Delaware by virtue of corporate layoffs. (Note: Unless otherwise stated, all photos on this blog are Copyright 2005, Michael Collins, and cannot be used without permission.)

Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

Graduate of University of Maryland School of Law; University of Maryland, College Park (Economics/Political Science).

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Dial Up Blows

I took a trip about 45 miles south of Elkton today and hoped to post photos of it. Instead, my dial-up connection is ruining my day. I listened to all of U2's "How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb" and only achieved the posting of two out of 15 pics during that time. I guess I will post the remainder in installments as the week progresses and (hopefully) the connection is better. Sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home