Casualty of Capitalism

Exiled into Wilmington, Delaware by virtue of corporate layoffs. (Note: Unless otherwise stated, all photos on this blog are Copyright 2005, Michael Collins, and cannot be used without permission.)

Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

Graduate of University of Maryland School of Law; University of Maryland, College Park (Economics/Political Science).

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

The Elkton Ghost

Tonight there was an eerie full moon in Elkton. The house I live in is built on the foundation of a building on a fort complex that saw battle in the War of 1812. During law school I used to study here in order to get away from the bustle and distractions in Baltimore. A couple of nights I had some rather...interesting experiences while sleeping in the house. Did a tormented soul meet his untimely end in what is now my basement? Did he need his story told? While recording in the house a couple years ago, a musician brother of mine was inspired to write a song called "Dead Man." Since then, the ghost has not returned.

When I was a kid I loved ghost stories. I was probably one of the few fourth graders reading Poe. But what would I do if I came face to face with a walking spirit? Considering the evening sky, I wonder...will it be tonight?? Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home