Casualty of Capitalism

Exiled into Wilmington, Delaware by virtue of corporate layoffs. (Note: Unless otherwise stated, all photos on this blog are Copyright 2005, Michael Collins, and cannot be used without permission.)

Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

Graduate of University of Maryland School of Law; University of Maryland, College Park (Economics/Political Science).

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Chicago Votes

Voter turnout was reportedly heavy today in Chicago. My own experience at 7am was nearly a whole hour from start to finish. There's nothing like voting in a haunted firehouse. I hope the skeletons they had hanging from the building weren't past rescues gone wrong.

How sad that I would like to write, "We'll know later tonight who will be our next president" but based on the facts, I just can't do it in good conscience. I leave you with this, "We'll know later tonight where and how many initial lawsuits are filed." I don't think this is what the Founding Fathers had in mind. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home