Casualty of Capitalism

Exiled into Wilmington, Delaware by virtue of corporate layoffs. (Note: Unless otherwise stated, all photos on this blog are Copyright 2005, Michael Collins, and cannot be used without permission.)

Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

Graduate of University of Maryland School of Law; University of Maryland, College Park (Economics/Political Science).

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Seven Turnovers

Take it away, Tony K.!

On a lighter note, one of Ramsey's passes was intercepted by a "Gibril Wilson," and I am checking to see if Gibril is any relation to Don Zimmer. And on the same wavelength, one of Portis's fumbles was recovered by an "Osi Umenyiora." And when I asked my editor, Cindy, where he's from, I was told, "Troy State." Ah.

UPDATE: I didn't notice it when I wrote it, so I sincerely apologize for the unintended pun in the first line. I regret any knee slapping it may have caused.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home