Casualty of Capitalism

Exiled into Wilmington, Delaware by virtue of corporate layoffs. (Note: Unless otherwise stated, all photos on this blog are Copyright 2005, Michael Collins, and cannot be used without permission.)

Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

Graduate of University of Maryland School of Law; University of Maryland, College Park (Economics/Political Science).

Saturday, August 20, 2005

I'm Moving

This is the last post for this site. The end of an era...

As I mentioned last weekend, I am moving to a new web address. I started this blog last August after losing my job in Chicago. The title of the blog made sense back then, as I spent time in the unemployment line. I have put that time well behind me, and am now gainfully employed as an attorney in Delaware. As a consequence, I have decided to start anew at a new, more appropriately named website: Attorney in the Del. Please visit, I hope to see you there!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog! I also have a site about purchase chocolate fountains
. You can check it out at purchase chocolate fountains


Also, as a thank you for visiting my site, I'd like to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE DVD Camcorder! Just click the following link and enter your Zipcode to see if the promotion is available in your area!

FREE DVD Camcorder

8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful invention it is, this thing we call the Internet!

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home