Casualty of Capitalism

Exiled into Wilmington, Delaware by virtue of corporate layoffs. (Note: Unless otherwise stated, all photos on this blog are Copyright 2005, Michael Collins, and cannot be used without permission.)

Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

Graduate of University of Maryland School of Law; University of Maryland, College Park (Economics/Political Science).

Sunday, July 31, 2005

It's Honeymoon Time!

The lovely wife and I are headed to an island tomorrow to finally take that honeymoon we had to postpone because of the bar exam. As a consequence, I will be off the air for about a week and a half. Sorry, but I won't be bringing the computer or posting from the trip. This is purely husband and wife time without distractions.

When I return I am going to start reading up on Maryland football for the upcoming college football season at the ACC Basketblog (we're more than just hoops!). See you again in a bit, and thanks again for your patience.

El Nido, Philippines. April 14, 2004. Posted by Picasa

12 Comments:

Blogger Steve Austin said...

I like yuor blog. Please check out my cartoon dog blog.

2:41 AM  
Blogger jon said...

I was searching for dog for sale info and found this post. I agree totally!

Paul

10:12 PM  
Blogger Quit Smoking said...

Hello fellow fisherman,

Did you know that 16% of the U.S. population goes fishing at least 16 days a year?

Did you also know that over 75% of the nations fishermen do not fish during "prime time"; fish feeding hours?

Those precious few moments before twilight can be absolutely magical. Even up until 11pm at night, the largest predators of any species feed ravenously.

Don't believe me? Check out Daniel Eggertsen's story, and a picture of a couple of his catches here : "Evening Secrets plus more"

I want you to do me a favor and try it out so I can see what you think of it, and if it works for you as well as it did for me.

You will be one of the first to try it out.

Gone Fishin',

Neil

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a **Dog Coats** site/. It pretty much covers the sale of custom made dog coats.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

3:48 AM  
Blogger Roy Naka said...

Your blog is excellent - keep it up! Don't miss visiting this site about dog bed

11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here!

I have a burberry dog coat site. It pretty much covers ##Coats for Dogs## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time.

12:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was searching for chicago cubs baseball team and found your site.

I'm a huge Cub fan and I have been looking for other sites about chicago cubs baseball team

Dave

4:59 AM  
Blogger unixlinux said...

Nice blog. Check out my cat breed blog.

7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've just located your great Blog about dog carrier. Great information here, I will definitely be bookmarking your site so that I can come back and read some more. I also have a site and blog about dog carrier, so it's always great to read more about it on other peoples blogs.

11:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

San Diego is having a Hot Rod Halloween on Sunday, October 30. If you love classic dodge truck then you will want to be there! All kinds of classic dodge truck will be in attendance. For more information go to classic dodge truck
See Ya There!!

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog you have! I really enjoyed it. I heard of a great site that is giving away a free set of Nike Golf Clubs. I think your readers will enjoy it. Just click the link below and enter your Zip Code to see if you qualify!
Free Nike Golf Clubs!

5:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog! I also have a site about water ski warranty
. You can check it out at water ski warranty
.

Also, as a special bonus, I want to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE Sony DVD Handycam. Just click the link below and enter your Zipcode to qualify.

FREE Sony DVD Handycam

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home