Casualty of Capitalism

Exiled into Wilmington, Delaware by virtue of corporate layoffs. (Note: Unless otherwise stated, all photos on this blog are Copyright 2005, Michael Collins, and cannot be used without permission.)

Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

Graduate of University of Maryland School of Law; University of Maryland, College Park (Economics/Political Science).

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Oldy, But Goody

Here's one from the archives. I took this picture in an alley in downtown Chicago during January of this year. I had been trying for a while to find a good way to take a picture of some of the fire escapes that course down the sides of some of the older buildings, particularly those close to Michigan Ave. Luckily I caught this perspective of one of Chicago's old skyscrapers as I was taking a walk not far from Millenium Park.

Back to the present, I spent six hours today taking a mock bar exam. The next two days promise twelve combined in-class hours of reviewing the answers to today's six hours of testing. I scored alright considering I haven't really gotten down to studying yet. Approximately one more month and I reclaim my life.Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home