Casualty of Capitalism

Exiled into Wilmington, Delaware by virtue of corporate layoffs. (Note: Unless otherwise stated, all photos on this blog are Copyright 2005, Michael Collins, and cannot be used without permission.)

Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

Graduate of University of Maryland School of Law; University of Maryland, College Park (Economics/Political Science).

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Chicago Hot Dog Review: Hot Diggity Dogs

It has been a long time since I last did a Chicago hotdog review, so today I set out to sample a dog at the obscure Hot Diggity Dogs, a place I found, as the top right corner of the picture indicates, while walking past a random parking lot. I judged by the woman in the fur coat that Hot Diggity's must be a fine establishment for those of exquisite taste in processed, non-choice pig parts. Then again, I noted the shack was located in a parking lot. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home