Casualty of Capitalism

Exiled into Wilmington, Delaware by virtue of corporate layoffs. (Note: Unless otherwise stated, all photos on this blog are Copyright 2005, Michael Collins, and cannot be used without permission.)

Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

Graduate of University of Maryland School of Law; University of Maryland, College Park (Economics/Political Science).

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Bush League

I am not the only one who thinks Bob Herbert is out of his league when it comes to reporting on military affairs. How they let a guy whose job description is to write on "social issues" continue to pen the MSM's most pathetic regular column on Iraq says a lot about the quality of the New York Times' Editorial and Opinion Page. Herbert must frequent karaoke bars quite often, because a guy this willing to make a fool of himself in front of so many on such a regular basis has to have some way to work on thickening his skin.

4 Comments:

Blogger Paul Adams said...

Hey Mike C, you have a great blog here! I have a web
site & blog about at home job.
Yours is top-notch!
If you have a moment, please visit my site
at home job
I wish you all the best!

4:59 PM  
Blogger Paul Adams said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you,Mike C, a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.I have a
job search site site. It offers job search site related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Best success!

3:00 AM  
Blogger James Baker said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you, Mike C, a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
job search south africa
It covers job search south africa related contents.
I send you warm regards and wish you continued success.

11:24 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Super blog. I web surf when I have the time for
blogs like this one.Your site was nice and will be
visited again!
Come as you are and look at my washington temporary office space blog.

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home