Casualty of Capitalism

Exiled into Wilmington, Delaware by virtue of corporate layoffs. (Note: Unless otherwise stated, all photos on this blog are Copyright 2005, Michael Collins, and cannot be used without permission.)

Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

Graduate of University of Maryland School of Law; University of Maryland, College Park (Economics/Political Science).

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Today's View From the Unemployment Line

I haven't posted a picture in a couple days, so here's one I accidentally took last Saturday. My intention was to take a picture of the El tracks at the Addison stop, but when I pulled out my camera and turned it on, I saw this in the viewfinder. I thought it was a cool picture, so I released the shutter... Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home