Casualty of Capitalism

Exiled into Wilmington, Delaware by virtue of corporate layoffs. (Note: Unless otherwise stated, all photos on this blog are Copyright 2005, Michael Collins, and cannot be used without permission.)

Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

Graduate of University of Maryland School of Law; University of Maryland, College Park (Economics/Political Science).

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Ah, the City

Today I woke up at 8am to the sweet sounds of a trash truck repeatedly banging a dumpster over and over and over again. Reminded me of college when I had the dumpsters right under my window and received that BANG BANG BANG wake-up call at 6am twice a week. Now there is some sort of industrial tool being used across the alley on a renovated condo that pretty much drowns out my thoughts. I don't even know how I was able to write this post. To some people this is music to their ears, but to me, combined with all the traffic in this city, I am ready to leave. My sister sent me a text message offering to host me in the Philippines until I find a job. That sounds better and better every day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home