Casualty of Capitalism

Exiled into Wilmington, Delaware by virtue of corporate layoffs. (Note: Unless otherwise stated, all photos on this blog are Copyright 2005, Michael Collins, and cannot be used without permission.)

Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

Graduate of University of Maryland School of Law; University of Maryland, College Park (Economics/Political Science).

Friday, July 08, 2005

Today's Weird Bug From Elkton

What in the heck is this thing? I saw this little guy walking slowly on the deck of the Elkon house yesterday and luckily found him again to photograph this afternoon. As you can see from the next picture, he's not a very nice fellow.

I'd be interested if anyone could tell me what it is. Otherwise, I will have to get an opinion from my entymologist sister.

Weird Bug. Elkton, MD. July 8, 2005. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home