Casualty of Capitalism

Exiled into Wilmington, Delaware by virtue of corporate layoffs. (Note: Unless otherwise stated, all photos on this blog are Copyright 2005, Michael Collins, and cannot be used without permission.)

Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

Graduate of University of Maryland School of Law; University of Maryland, College Park (Economics/Political Science).

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Frustrating

Not being privvy to information on a subject that everyone else is talking about frustrates me. Right now, that topic is Tiger Woods' chip shot on the 16th hole in the final round of the Masters. I saw some of the round before leaving the house on Sunday afternoon, but have yet to see video of what is supposed to be a remarkable shot. I tried looking it up here. But all I found was a lame computer reproduction. I can't believe I missed one of the shots of the century. What am I supposed to talk about next to the water cooler now? Oh please, no!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home