Casualty of Capitalism

Exiled into Wilmington, Delaware by virtue of corporate layoffs. (Note: Unless otherwise stated, all photos on this blog are Copyright 2005, Michael Collins, and cannot be used without permission.)

Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

Graduate of University of Maryland School of Law; University of Maryland, College Park (Economics/Political Science).

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Technical Difficulties

The program I use to upload photos has been on the fritz for the past couple of weeks, so my intention to post pictures has been effectively stymied. Instead, you are forced to read my inane posts rather than just flip through the pictures. I sincerely apologize for any pain this may cause you until I get the problem fixed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home