Casualty of Capitalism

Exiled into Wilmington, Delaware by virtue of corporate layoffs. (Note: Unless otherwise stated, all photos on this blog are Copyright 2005, Michael Collins, and cannot be used without permission.)

Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

Graduate of University of Maryland School of Law; University of Maryland, College Park (Economics/Political Science).

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Welcome

Hello everyone! I just started this website to pass some time while I'm looking for work. As I wait to hear some good news, I'll occasionally post about things that are going on out here in the soon-to-be-frosty Midwest. Hopefully my digital camera will help tell the story when possible. Now that I know a little more about Chicago and its surrounding corn fields, I should be able to post about more than going to Hi-Tops to watch Redskins and Terps football games this fall. I hope this site is a little bit of fun for everyone back East!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home